The right type of wire without the right surface is only half the battle.
Tool-gentle coating during the manufacturing process or as a finishing does not only grant higher durability but also better final products:
- as dipping process, e.g. phosphating or polymer-coating
- in line coating, e.g. lubricants or additives
Coatings that protect from corrosion, support electrical conductivity or isolating characteristics extend the life cycle of your products and optimize your processes:
- Metallic coating
- Electro galvanized (0.16 – 3.00 mm)
- hot-dip galvanized (0.80 – 7.00 mm)
- Electro tinned ( 0.16 – 3.00 mm)
- hot dip tinned (0.16 – 0.80 mm)
- Copper coated (0.16 – 16.00 mm)
- Lacquer coating
- Lacquered (0.16 – 1.20 mm)
We deliver wire with your required surface finishing!